(12 months contract – with possibility of extension)
As part of the T.Q.T consultant team, the ISO Project Manager will contribute to the consultant, implementation and training of the management standards such as ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 20017.
- Organize regional and national workshops, as well as training-of-trainers courses
- Manage all phases of the projects assigned
- interaction with content experts to define the structure, content and timeline of the interventions
- procurement of consulting and logistic services in accordance with the ISO Procurement rules
- monitoring project implementation
- project reporting (technical/financial aspects)
The ISO CONSULTANT Project Manager has at least 3 years of experience in implementing projects in Iran. An experience in consultancy organizations or certification bodies would be a distinctive advantage.
- University degree – with preference in Industry engineering, Industrial Management, MBA
- Good knowledge in fields such as management, processes, strategy, objectives and chain management, environmental protection, social issues (e.g. workers and citizens health and safety, human rights)
- Good knowledge in the field of standardization and related areas (i.e. metrology, accreditation, conformity assessment) would be an asset
- Fluent in English and Persian
- Knowledge of French is an asset.
- Proficiency in using IT tools
- Good organizational, time-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Active team player with a positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to focus on details
- Good budget management and report writing capabilities
- Self-motivation and innovative attitude
- Ability to deal in a multicultural environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
As soon as possible
Please upload your C.V in PDF format and submit it.
Our team will check your resume and will invite you for interview once can find the chance of meeting the job’s requirements with your qualification.