Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is an umbrella term for the laws, rules, guidance and processes designed to help protect employees, the public and the environment from harm. In the workplace, the responsibilities for designing and implementing appropriate procedures is often assigned to a specific department, often called the “HSE” department which is responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at work. HSE management has two general objectives: prevention of incidents or accidents that might result from abnormal operating conditions and reduction of adverse effects that result from normal operating conditions
Whether it is about knowing where your organization’s own processes need supplementing or if specialist intervention is required, we make sure support is integrated where it is needed. This sees compliance become more of a value added activity as opposed to just identifying non-compliance or gaps in your processes.
As there are so many aspects to health and safety, the key to delivering not just compliance but value added compliance is to understand your business and the risks, people, place or process it creates through independent, professional analysis of your activities.
- Strategic and operational level reviews/assessments of your health and safety management
- Compliance based gap analysis
- Workplace risk assessments
- Comprehensive health and safety training
- Senior management health and safety briefings
- Risk management briefings
- Health and safety policy and meeting support
- Liaison and support with enforcing agencies